Friday, July 17, 2009

CANONSBURG TEMPORAMA DINNERWARE & SERVING PIECES

After contemplating finding a dinnerware pattern to collect for years, I finally found one that I loved and was somewhat difficult to find, making searching for it all that more rewarding and exciting. This is "Temporama" made by Canonsburg. The pattern features lovely atomic designs in great colors. I started out by finding some dinner plates, some bowls, and the creamer at ARC. I added more pieces through eBay, including the hard-to-find gravy boat with underplate and the deviled egg plate. I have been on the hunt for a butter dish in excellent condition, but that is proving very hard to find. I picture dinner parties and BBQ's using this pattern for my guests...just for the retro "funness" of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment