Thursday, July 16, 2009

STURGIS CHAIR CO. EAMES STYLE CHAIRS

Craigslist strikes once again! I found four of these chairs being offered with a table for $15. Since I don't need a table, but really wanted the funky chairs for the patio, I emailed the gentleman and asked if I could have just the chairs for $15 and he agreed. A few weeks later, I saw the same chairs posted again as a set with a table, only this time there were two of them. I emailed the poster again, only to find it was the same guy! He offered me the two chairs for $7, and I agreed. So a total of six chairs for $21, not too shabby. These chairs were probably made in the very early 70's or late 60's. I haven't been able to find out much about them. They will look perfect as a patio set once I find the perfect table. They have a fiberglass shell and steel legs. They are a FAB shade of orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment